Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
This article of Bonnet House Museum & Gardens was posted at April 2, 2017 at 12:46 am. This post is uploaded under the Garden category. Bonnet House Museum & Gardens is tagged with Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, Bonnet, House, Museum, &, Gardens..
Bonnetbon•net (bon′it),USA pronunciation n.
- a hat, usually tying under the chin and often framing the face, formerly much worn by women but now worn mostly by children.
- [Informal.]any hat worn by women.
- [Chiefly Scot.]a man's or boy's cap.
- a bonnetlike headdress: an Indian war bonnet.
- any of various hoods, covers, or protective devices.
- a cowl, hood, or wind cap for a fireplace or chimney, to stabilize the draft.
- the part of a valve casing through which the stem passes and that forms a guide and seal for the stem.
- a chamber at the top of a hot-air furnace from which the leaders emerge.
- [Chiefly Brit.]an automobile hood.
- [Naut.]a supplementary piece of canvas laced to the foot of a fore-and-aft sail, esp. a jib, in light winds.
- to put a bonnet on.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Museummu•se•um (myo̅o̅ zē′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a building or place where works of art, scientific specimens, or other objects of permanent value are kept and displayed.
Gardensgar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Bonnet House Museum & Gardens have 9 images , they are Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, File:Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, Edsa, Florida, Florida Trust For Historic Preservation ., Bonnet House Museum & Gardens Image 6 ., Bonnet House Museum & Gardens Image 1 ., Bonnet House Museum. Courtyard By J. Christopher GernertSmall ., Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, Edsa, Florida, Florida Trust For Historic Preservation ., Bonnet House Museum, Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, Edsa, Florida, Florida Trust For Historic Preservation .. Here are the pictures:
What to seek out in a Collection are different shades and smooth styles. Generally the color of modern room models will soon be white, dark and crimson. It might suggest white sleep black wood and red accent pillows. Or you are able to look at the brain of the mattress with steel structures, black mattresses and white glass accessories for bedroom sets.
There are numerous options to have this different coloring to become the core to your bedroom arrangement. Next think about the bits of service furniture you'll need inside your bedroom. Possibly a whole contemporary bedroom set that has all the stuff you must finish the design you desire on your place can be found by you. Before buying, you ought to make a listing of pieces of other accent furniture that can match the appearance you aim, together with the things you need, to possess every one of the storage you desire at.
Again this Bonnet House Museum & Gardens Set should fit the contemporary content and color scheme of black or white timber, steel and glass accessories. You may find a quite part that is modern plus a dressing-table with platinum metal highlights that will give you a really sharp glance.